Capitalize on professional business support services
You should ensure technical and operational resilience of technology platforms and software systems for providing reliable financial services.
Portfolio+ offers a bouquet of professional and business support services across our product matrix. Our services mitigate business risks, while ensuring business continuity. In addition, we generate customer code packages and collaborate with software escrow service providers, as part of service assurance to protect the interests of our licensees.
Our services include activities to maintain customer site-specific functionality, and fulfill maintenance and support agreements, license agreements and managed service agreements. In addition, we share recommendations to drive operational excellence via code adjustment, business process improvement, and production data transformation. Notably, our reporting and documentation services expedite approval while providing an audit trail.
Portfolio+ service consultants monitor, archive, and purge application log files, and rectify errors jointly with in-house testing teams of our customers. We address errors in application server components and log files after server maintenance. Further, we migrate applications, product settings, and data between servers and hosting environments, as part of post-live warranty and support services.
- Business consultation
- Project management
- Source code escrow services
- Site-specific utility support
- Site code impact analysis
- Servers and network optimization
- Major and minor release package support
- Team of experienced product owners and business service consultants
- Expertise in establishing Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity between sites, devices and networks
- Remote support team to manage servers, firewalls and networks
- IT support experts for troubleshooting and configuring backup files
- Comprehensive annual services or initiative-based services to address specific business requirements
GIC Software | 5 Best Features for Financial Institutions
What Are the 5 Best GIC Software Features for Banks and ...Read more
Are GIC Investments Making a Comeback?
GIC investments are traditionally more popular among a certain ...Read more
Comments are closed.