Navigate operations with niche managed services
You should adopt advanced technology solutions to meet unique and dynamic customer needs, reinforce core competencies, and achieve operational excellence. Moreover, technology adoption should reduce total cost of operations, including financial management systems.
Portfolio+ adopts a comprehensive managed services model to augment resources and achieve sustainable growth, while ensuring effective implementation of our platforms in your ecosystem. Our discovery and advisory team uses digital tools to gain a better understanding of your business and technical requirements, which maximizes benefits of our solutions.
Our teams operate as your extended enterprise to jointly identify and design annual work programs that focus on your business goals. Our approach provides quick progressive wins with appropriate checks and balances throughout a scalable and continuous service delivery lifecycle. It also allows seamless integration of our solutions and periodic changes to address the dynamics of your business.
- Database administration
- Application maintenance and support
- Service request and issue resolution
- Data cleansing, mining and visualization
- Product / site code management and documentation
- Product support and bespoke enhancement services
- Production database recovery testing
- IT budgeting and resource planning
- Unified channel of communication for 24×7 support
- Alignment of business strategy, IT, and managed services via strategic partnership and initiative-based engagement models
- Dedicated account representative to facilitate strategic, technology and investment decisions
- Technology resources pre-mapped to digital banking practices and global regulations for financial services
- Team of software developers, testing experts, domain specialists, and business analysts
- Reporting and quarterly joint management review
GIC Software | 5 Best Features for Financial Institutions
What Are the 5 Best GIC Software Features for Banks and ...Read more
Are GIC Investments Making a Comeback?
GIC investments are traditionally more popular among a certain ...Read more
Comments are closed.