Our team kicks-off every engagement with an implementation strategy workshop. It is useful for mapping product features to requirements. Moreover, the assessment of existing IT infrastructure and business processes enables better alignment of technical services, including product upgrades.
The outcome of the joint implementation strategy workshop is a plan of action along with project milestones and timelines for every solution implementation. It helps stakeholders take informed decisions on resource allocation, go-live date, and phases of implementation, among other issues.
Our team instills project management rigor to define accountability across project resources, and mitigate risks. Notably, we document project milestones and monitor site-specific functionality requirements.
- Pre-sales engagement
- Business process reengineering
- Technical / infrastructure advisory services
- Implementation strategy workshop
- Core solution / product enhancement
- Product release management and governance
- Comprehensive implementation strategy – from requirements gathering to go-live support
- Dedicated account manager
- Portfolio+ Advantage, a knowledge portal about our APIs and detailed documentation.
- Portfolio+ User Group, our community of banking professionals and financial services experts
Comments are closed.